Terms & Conditions
The term "RTPI " or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 41 Botolph Lane, London EC3R 8DL. Our charity registration number is 262865 in England and SC037841 in Scotland. The place of registration is 41 Botolph Lane, London EC3R 8DL. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without RTPI's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Posting Threads or Content
- The Forum is provided for your use. The views and opinions expressed on the Forum don't reflect ours (unless they are from one of our Planning Advisors).
- You must not submit any Content that doesn't comply with these Terms. Specifically, you must not use the Forum for any Content that:
- breaks any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages others to break any such law;
- is racist, sexist or homophobic or otherwise discriminatory;
- is pornographic, obscene, profane, vulgar, or contains swearing (including words which use * or any other symbols instead of a letter to make the profanity less obvious);
- is defamatory of any person, entity or organisation;
- is persistently abusive, threatening, repeatedly a cause of nuisance or annoyance or otherwise illegal towards other Forum users, our staff or our property or that of our agents;
- is otherwise offensive in our reasonable opinion;
- infringes the rights (including but not limited to the intellectual property rights) of any person or legal entity;
- relates to the conduct of a business;
- includes advertising, or is soliciting business;
- impersonates, or attempts to impersonate another person, whether or not that person is a user of this forum.
- infringes the privacy of an individual or company, including (but not limited to) posting location and/or contact details of another person;
- To help us moderate the Forum, all Content must be in English only.
- Before posting Content which contains an image of another person(s); property owned by another person(s); and/ or reference to another person which might be used to identify them (either alone, or in combination with any other Content), you must get that person's consent before you post it.
- Should you find any Content that you feel is inappropriate or not in line with these rules, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. If we agree that it should be removed, it may take a day or so for the Content to be removed.
- We'll review the Content you submit to the Forum to make sure it's suitable, relevant and in line with the rules.
- If you break the Forum rules then we may require that any future Content posted by you is checked by us before it's allowed to go on the site or even place a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any part of or all of the Forum. If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate Content to the Forum or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the Forum, and the we think your behaviour is serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements.
- We reserve the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Forum account, at any time, for any reason.
- We reserve the right to report to the relevant authorities any Content which we believe to be illegal.
The RTPI does not own any Content you submit or make available via the Forum and you'll continue to own all rights in the content.
- The majority of Content posted on the Forum is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not ours. We are not are responsible for any Content posted by members of the public on the Forum or for the availability or Content of any third party sites that are accessible through the Forum. Any links to third party websites from the Forum do not amount to any endorsement of that site by us and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to review and revise our terms and conditions from time to time without giving you prior notice and by using the Forum after any revision of our terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by the changes we've made.